Musicas

quarta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2014

Feel the sound



                                                    Feel the sound
                                                (Karol/Kamilly/Amanda) Versão ingles

When I hear a sound come out of the ground and not wait to dance and sing with emotion we all dance and sing too.

Feel the sound inside me and I can not control every moment gets harder the party ends and everyone goes and I only with this agitation.

Hey girl?
I do not wanna stop over enough of all this is that the only way you too will dance with me or I'll stop here.

Feel the sound inside me and I can not control every moment gets harder the party ends and everyone goes, and I alone with this agitation.

Feel the sound inside me and I can not control every moment gets harder the party ends and everyone goes, and I alone with this agitation, and I alone with this agitation.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário